Shenzhen Dazheng Weiye Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhan Zhenyu
QQ: 1605140880, 416126808
Contact: Chen Yaye
Address: 4th Floor, Building 19, Area C, Nanlian Fangxing Technology Park, Longgang District, Shenzhen
There are usually two types of power lithium-ion batteries: cylindrical and rectangular. Cylindrical battery internal spiral winding structure, with a very fine and strong permeability of polyethylene or polypropylene or polyethylene and polypropylene composite film insulation material between the positive and negative spacing. And the rectangle is in the form of a lamination, a membrane on a positive pole and then a negative pole and so on,
It's superimposed. It includes a lithium ion collector consisting of materials containing lithium (such as lithium cobalt oxide, lithium manganese oxide, one or more of the mixtures of lithium cobalt manganese oxide, etc.) and an electric current collector consisting of an aluminum film. The negative electrode is composed of a lithium ion collector composed of a layered carbon material and a current collector composed of a copper film. The battery is filled with an organic electrolyte solution. Also equipped with a safety valve and PTC components, in order to protect the battery in abnormal state and output short circuit from damage.
The voltage of a single lithium battery is 3.6v, and its capacity cannot be infinite. Therefore, a single lithium battery is often processed in series and parallel to form a battery pack to meet the requirements of different occasions.
1. Inhibit the polarization of the battery, reduce the thermal effect, and improve the multiplier performance;
2. Reduce the internal resistance of the battery, and significantly reduce the dynamic increase of internal resistance during the cycle;
3. Improve the consistency and increase the cycle life of the battery;
4. Improve the adhesion between the active material and the collector fluid, and reduce the manufacturing cost of the electrode sheet;
5. Protect the collecting fluid from electrolyte corrosion;
6. Improve the processing performance of lithium iron phosphate and lithium titanate.