Shenzhen Dazheng Weiye Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhan Zhenyu
QQ: 1605140880, 416126808
Contact: Chen Yaye
Address: 4th Floor, Building 19, Area C, Nanlian Fangxing Technology Park, Longgang District, Shenzhen
What are the advantages of lithium battery?
As a kind of secondary battery, power lithium battery has the common characteristics of other secondary batteries: it can be charged and discharged for many times and used repeatedly. In general, power batteries have evolved from lead-acid, nickel-cadmium, nickel-hydride and lithium batteries to newer types such as fuel cells. The advantages of lithium power batteries are often mentioned in the light of conventional nickel-cadmium batteries (Ni/ CD) and nickel-hydride batteries (Ni/ CD). So what's so great about lithium batteries? Compared with lead-acid, nickel-hydride and nickel-cadmium batteries, it can be basically summarized as:
(1) high operating voltage (3 times higher than that of hni-ni batteries);
(2) higher than energy (up to 165WH/kg, three times as much as a hydro-nickel battery);
(3) small size (30% smaller than hydro-nickel batteries);
(4) light weight (50% lighter than traditional batteries);
(5) long cycle life (cycle times around 500-1000 times);
(6) low self-discharge rate (only 8% self-discharge per month);
(7) no memory effect (depth of charge and discharge does not affect the capacity and life of the battery);
(8) no pollution (no toxic substances exist in battery materials).